rule-list

Re: [RULE] Slinky source code, anyone?

From: M. Fioretti
Subject: Re: [RULE] Slinky source code, anyone?
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 11:34:15 +0100

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 11:03:14 AM +0100, C David Rigby (address@hidden) wrote:
> No problem.  I need to move it to the testing server here, however, as
> the flatrat account is limited to 100MB of storage, and it is almost at
> its maximum utilization.  I'll send an update to the list when I have a
> new home for it (within the hour, hopefully).

Great! Slowly, but surely! I am really confident that by the moment
FC2 is released we will be able to go back on stage with a useable
website and updated scripts and ISO images. Thanks a lot, David!

Ciao,
        Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 m.fioretti, at the server inwind.it

Needs are a function of what other people have.