rule-list

Re: [RULE] Slinky source code, anyone?

From: C David Rigby
Subject: Re: [RULE] Slinky source code, anyone?
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 12:33:25 +0100

I have installed the most recent RULE project tools on the test server located at

http://rule-test.homelinux.org/.

Specifically, the directory is here:

http://rule-test.homelinux.org/~rule/rule-tool/

The boot floppy images are here:

http://rule-test.homelinux.org/~rule/rule-tool/slinky-v0.3.96/images/

and the stage 2 floppy scripts are here:

http://rule-test.homelinux.org/~rule/rule-tool/slinky-v0.3.96/

I have checked this from an external account (i.e., on a server outside of my own firewall) and I can download the slinky-v0.3.96.img file (the boot floppy) at around 35KBps.

It probably says a lot about the two of us that both Marco and I can be found in front of our computers on a Saturday morning! {8->

CDR