rule-list

Re: [RULE] Slinky source code, anyone?

From: Rodolfo J. Paiz
Subject: Re: [RULE] Slinky source code, anyone?
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 09:32:17 -0600

At 05:33 3/20/2004, you wrote:
It probably says a lot about the two of us that both Marco and I can be found in front of our computers on a Saturday morning! {8->

Nah... I'm around too. I have the enviable duty of either completely validating and debugging someone else's financial modeling spreadsheet by Monday, or creating my own for the same task, also by Monday. I figure it at about 15-20 hours of work, plus the inevitable "I-canna-take-it-no-more-Capn" breaks which will inevitably be filled with something Linux.

You are not alone. :-)

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
address@hidden