rule-list

Re: [RULE] Structure of slinky filesystem/bin folder

From: Rodolfo J. Paiz
Subject: Re: [RULE] Structure of slinky filesystem/bin folder
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 09:42:43 -0600

At 09:23 3/20/2004, Michael Fratoni wrote:
I am currently trying to recreate my FSF account so that I can upload the
files again to the http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/rule/slinky/
directory.

Would it help you to have access to Rita, where www.rule-project.org is hosted?

If so, email me off-list with what kind of access you want and I'll make it happen. I thought for sure you and Marco both had accounts, shells, and appropriate access to everything. You're both certainly already cleared for it if you want it.

Note that this should include access to CVS, which is installed and would certainly be one way to make sure we (a) keep track of progress and (b) keep archive copies of old stuff. Especially since one or all of us is bound to disappear temporarily at some point. All I would need is to figure out how to replicate or back up a CVS repository so that we can have copies.

Cheers,

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
address@hidden