rule-list

Deadlines & Commitments [Was: Re: [RULE] The SPIP CMS as the basis for a

From: C David Rigby
Subject: Deadlines & Commitments [Was: Re: [RULE] The SPIP CMS as the basis for a RULE-project website]
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 10:32:40 +0100

Marco and others,

This is sort of two threads in one. Below are your remarks about the dealine on the website, as well as your wish list for a revised slinky CD. My feeling is that the web is great, but personal contact is better. So, unless someone wishes to jump in and prepare the CD image as described in the 2nd block below, I will set the website tasks aside for a couple of days and focus on getting a CD image together. I have used Michael's development tarball previously to build custom boot diskettes, so I have some familiarity with the tools and techniques there. A decent install will impress folks at the conference in Poggibonsi.

As always, no promises, YMMV, etc., but it should be doable by Wed. Of course, input and critiques from others always welcome!

CDR