savannah-dev

[Savannah-dev] Database structure + other questions

From: Marco Mambelli
Subject: [Savannah-dev] Database structure + other questions
Date: Tue, 06 May 2003 12:01:48 -0500

Hi,
I'm working on a local installation of savannah and I'm experiencing some problems with the MySQL database:

some tables seems to be missing (filemodule, user_preferences, ?); I'd like to create them. The open patch 582 seems to create some of them but not all.

Is it there a description or a dump (savannah.xml) of the database structure?

The other questions:
-is it there a way to know who submitted a new project request (if he is not adding his name in the comments/project description)? In order to know it and to add the requestor as project administrator.

-each news seems to originate a new discussion forum, is it true?
(I'm trayin to reactivate the forums in my installation)

-do you have any suggestion on how/where to link existing mailing lists to the project pages (Generic mailing lists: they could be on different hosts and not mailman based)?

Thank you,
Marco