Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Mailing list

From: Yavor Doganov
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 23:39:34 +0300

Sylvain Beucler wrote:

> Do you think we should remove the Savannah account and resources
> meanwhile? I guess it depends on how likely DFEY-NW is to be listed.

No, only iff it gets rejected; it seems unnecessary burden for you and
I'm sure Tim will be wise enough not to spread the word about the
Savannah hosting until it is "official".

Meanwhile, the ticket that Tim filed has been moved to our queue, so
I'll let you know about the outcome in a few days.
Thanks.