Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Hosting requirements in avrdude

From: Alex Fernandez
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Hosting requirements in avrdude
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 21:13:36 +0200

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 8:45 PM, Sylvain Beucler <address@hidden> wrote:
> I suggest we now wait for a day or two, and other Savannah admins will
> resume the conversation with the avrdude maintainers to clarify what
> the requirements are.

I agree (not as a junior admin, but as someone with some experience
working with other developers). I volunteer to take the matter up with
your oversight and Mario's, who always does an excellent job at
monitoring for compliance. If another admin with more experience
(Sylvain for instance) prefers to take it into their own hands that is
fine with me.

Alex.