Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr commit notifications

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] bzr commit notifications
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 14:03:33 -0400

Karl Berry wrote (on Wed, 5 Jun 2013 at 17:29 GMT):

> Thanks for trying.

On the bzr mailing list today, they said it should work. I'll try once
again later on.

> Maybe we should somehow try to revert back to the previous state?

If it doesn't work, that's going to be my suggestion (revert to bzr 2.5.1).

>     I rather hoped that someone already _was_ responsible for it;
>     obviously not.).

Eg /var/lib/bzr/.bzr.log is 8GB in size. I think logrotate is needed.

> Right.  Hence I had rather hoped you would become that someone :).

Sorry, I am just really, really tired of the infrastructure I need to
use not working, and having to push and push to get things fixed.
I've already done the "well, I'll fix it myself then" thing once with
debbugs.gnu.org.