Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Sender address@hidden

From: Mike Gerwitz
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers-public] Sender address@hidden
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 08:34:14 -0400

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 22:47:31 -0600, Bob Proulx wrote:
>> That said, the user under which Savane is running isn't root:

> You didn't show the complete headers.  We didn't get to see this
> before.

> Perhaps you could show us the full headers of the message?  Seeing
> that makes me wonder what message you actually received.

Sorry, I (mistakenly) assumed that it might be a configuration issue so
didn't include the full e-mail.  It's attached.

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Project Approved Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 17:38:17 +0000 (UTC) User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:38.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/38.0 Iceweasel/38.8.0

Your project registration for Savannah has been approved.
Project full name:   hoxsl
Project system name: hoxsl
Project page:        http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/hoxsl

Please note, that it will take up to half an hour for the system to
be updated (CVS repository creation for instance) before your project
will be fully functional.

Enjoy the system, and please tell others about Savannah.
Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you.

 -- the Savannah Volunteers

Post scriptum, important note:
   In order to release your project, you should write copyright notices
   and license notices at the beginning of every source code file, and
   include a copy of the plain text version of the license. If your
   software is published under the GNU GPL license, please read
   http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html.

  Message sent via/by Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/