[Savannah-hackers] incomplete relaying list on fencepost

From: Joel N. Weber II
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] incomplete relaying list on fencepost
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2001 13:12:24 -0400

I just noticed that we neglected to add the global naps server subnet
to this list, which may mean that anyone trying to send mail from
subversions to a non-gnu address lost.  I'm a bit unclear on why this
wouldn't have hurt us badly and been immediately noticed and fixed.

In any case, I think I've just successfully changed fencepost to relay
for the global naps colo subnet.

I also noticed that delysid was missing gnuftp in its relaying config,
in addition to the global naps server subnet.  If I get ambitious
later, I think I will move the list of machines to relay for to a file
that will get automatically propogated to delysid (although you still
probably have to get exim restarted to make the change take effect).

# This relays for everything at 59 Temple Place Suite 330, and
# everything on the subnet that various GNU machines happen to be on
# at MIT, and for gnudist and subversions (and two other random
# machines, to keep this list short), and a superset of for the block
# of IP addresses we have at umass-boston (just in case), and gnuftp.

host_accept_relay =
127.0.0.1/8:199.232.76.160/27:18.43.0.0/16:198.186.203.16/30:158.121.106.16/29:198.186.203.77/32