Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The essays and wo

From: Josh Gay
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The essays and works of RMS
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 00:50:37 -0400 (EDT)

> BTW, I don't like the name 'rmsworks'.  May I suggest: 'rms-essays', or is
> that too long?  Joshua, what do you think?
I agree, rms-essays is a more accurate title.
--
>          Anthology of Essays by Richard M. Stallman
>
> I think that's better.  Do you agree, Joshua?

After reading the majority of the archives over, I found that many of the
speeches are as important in content as the essays. I am not sure if you are
considering speeches in this collection, but if so, perhaps a more formal
description would be:
        - Anthology of Richard M. Stallman: Essays & Speeches
        - A Collection of Essays and Speeches by Richard M. Stallman.
        - Anthology of Essays and Speeches by Richard M. Stallman.
If not, I agree with you, as a description "Anthology of Essays by Richard
M. Stallman" is far better than "The Essays and Works of RMS."

--
Joshua Gay
  boycott adobe.