[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The essays and works

From: josh
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of The essays and works of RMS
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 00:54:25 -0700

Joshua <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: other
Other License: I believe that it should be the GNU Free Documentation License,
but I believe that I will need Bradley Kuhn\'s advice on this one.
Package: The essays and works of RMS
System name: rmsworks

Bradley Kuhn and I have discussed the project for compiling RMS\'s essays and
other writings together.