Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Gnatsweb and Savannah

From: Mark H. Weaver
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Gnatsweb and Savannah
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 14:29:19 -0400

Hugo Gayosso <address@hidden> writes:

> [ removed RMS and added system-hackers to recipient list ]
>
> Yngve Svendsen <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > At 20:09 17.08.2001 -0400, Hugo Gayosso wrote:
> > >We are already using GNATS 4, well, not really 4 because it hasn't
> > >been released but a snapshot from CVS:
> > >
> > >ii  gnats          3.999.20010527 The GNU problem report management system
>  (ce
> > >ii  gnatsweb       3.113-13       Web interface to the GNU problem report
> mana
> >
> > The Gnatsweb version number looks suspicious. If you are referring to
> > the system running on fencepost, I just upgraded Gnatsweb there to
> > 3.97.
>
> Yes, that listing is from fencepost, those numbers come from Debian
> packages, I did the installation myself (months ago).

The version number of gnatsweb shown above (by dpkg) is not accurate, because
I manually installed a newer version of gnatsweb.pl from CVS, without
disturbing the debian package.  Maybe that was a mistake, but I was in a rush
at the time, and didn't know what the consequences of removing the debian
package would be.

        Mark