[Savannah-hackers] Re: address@hidden: Re: address@hidden: Re: Emacs mai

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: address@hidden: Re: address@hidden: Re: Emacs maintenance]]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 20:35:49 +0200

> Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 13:26:41 +0100
> From: "Jaime E. Villate" <address@hidden>
>
> Section "Sources CVS repositories" in the Savannah admin guide
> (http://savannah.gnu.org/savannah.html) explains what you have to do to
> receive CVS changes notifications by e-mail.

Thanks.

AFAIU, this says to create an email address address@hidden
Where do I create it? in /com/mailer/aliases?

Also, "cvs login" (which I need to check-out CVSROOT and add the
entries the above Web page tells to add) fails for me: it rejects my
password.  I used the same password that I use when I access the Emacs
CVS tree, but maybe I need a different one in this case?