[Savannah-hackers] Re: address@hidden: Re: address@hidden: Re: Emacs mai

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: address@hidden: Re: address@hidden: Re: Emacs maintenance]]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 20:15:51 +0100

On Mon, Oct 15, 2001 at 08:35:49PM +0200, Eli Zaretskii wrote:
> AFAIU, this says to create an email address address@hidden
Correct

> Where do I create it? in /com/mailer/aliases?
No, you should use the Savannah interface: login, go to the project page
(https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/emacs/) and follow: Lists --> Admin
--> Add mailing list

But first you should ask gerd (who's being CCed this message) or bob to make
you an administrator for the emacs project, to allow you to create new lists.

> Also, "cvs login" (which I need to check-out CVSROOT and add the
> entries the above Web page tells to add) fails for me: it rejects my
> password.  I used the same password that I use when I access the Emacs
> CVS tree, but maybe I need a different one in this case?

I think the problem is that you have not given the location of the directory
you want to access, using the -d option. But to find out where the problem
really is, please put a -t option immediately after cvs, in the cvs command
you're using, and send us the results you get.

Regards,
Jaime