[Savannah-hackers] Re: Could please remove a directory in CVS for cp-too

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Could please remove a directory in CVS for cp-tools?
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 14:09:27 +0200

       -P     Prune (remove) directories  that  are  empty  after
              being  updated,  on checkout, or update.  Normally,
              an empty directory (one that is void  of  revision-
              controlled  files)  is  left  alone.  Specifying -P
              will cause these directories to be silently removed
              from  your  checked-out  sources.   This  does  not
              remove the directory from the repository, only from
              your  checked  out  copy.  Note that this option is
              implied by the -r or -D  options  of  checkout  and
              export.

        I use 1.11 but I'm sure it was already there in 1.9.

        Cheers,