Re: [Savannah-hackers] reason for /webcvs for gnuorg?

From: Bradley M. Kuhn
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] reason for /webcvs for gnuorg?
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 13:21:07 -0500

Loic Dachary <address@hidden> wrote:
>  >
>  > Could you switch this project over to be a private project like
>  > 'compliance', 'licensing-qa', etc?

>       I did the change, removed gnuorg from the web, moved the existing
> repository to
>
>       cvs -d subversions.gnu.org:/cvsroot/gnuorg co gnuorg
>
>       and made the project private.
>
>       Please let me know if something is still missing or wrong.

I think that's now right; thanks for making that fix.

I just realized, though, that there are probably a very different set of
people who should have access to FSF USA organizational files than the GNU
organizational files.

So, the gnuorg project does need to be private for sure; however, I think
that the fsf-usa-org project has to be separate and private as well.  I
have done a submission form for it just now.

   -- bkuhn