[Savannah-hackers] Moving CVS repository from SF to savannah - Help soug

From: Karthik Kumar Arun Kumar
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Moving CVS repository from SF to savannah - Help sought
Date: 20 Feb 2002 10:47:26 IST

Hello,
 My project JReversePro has been recently approved by the Savannah team.
Previously this project was hosted at Sourceforge. Now I want to move the CVS
repository that existed previously at sourceforge to this. The repository has
been put up in my home page - http://www.geocities.com/akarthikkumar/index.htm
.

Please follow this link to download the file. It is a .tgz file .
File Size: 86 K .

http://www.geocities.com/akarthikkumar/jrevpro-cvsroot.tar.gz .

Please let me know if this information is enough to move my CVS repository
file to Savannah so that I can jump-start my development.

Thanks a lot.
Karthik Kumar A.

Get free e-mail and a permanent address at http://www.amexmail.com/?A=1