[Savannah-hackers] Re: GIF files in gsweb

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: GIF files in gsweb
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 10:57:54 -0700 (MST)

    BTW, patents problems concerning Apple (our last discussions) are not
'solved'.

I have a memory (blurred by some weeks of time) that I saw the
discussion but I did not see anything I could do that would help.  The
people who were discussing the issue knew a lot more than I do about
the patents and what they cover, and what they might imply for
GNUstep.  I would have had to study for a while just to follow the
discussion, and I would not have been able to add anything to it.

Is there something I can do to help that you can't do better on your
own?  Do you need to talk with a lawyer?