[Savannah-hackers] Re: How to fight spam on GNU mailing lists

From: Joel N. Weber II
Date: Wed, 01 May 2002 23:28:58 -0400

   On Wed, May 01, 2002 at 05:18:40PM +0200, Milan Zamazal wrote:

   > Can anybody from the savannah hackers tell what exactly can be done
   > to get anything working on savannah?  And if so, is there some good
   > idea how to recruit a volunteer for that task?

   If I remember right, we're also planning to separate the mail
   functionality onto one of the VA boxes.

Is the plan actually to *separate* mail off fencepost?  I really think
it would be best to keep all of the functionality on fencepost on a
single machine, and I haven't seen any real discussion of the issue.