Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Plywood

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Plywood
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 11:32:18 +0200

        Hi,

        Looking at http://inaugust.com/people/monty/plywood/plywood-0.5.1.tar.gz
I was not able to find a copy of the GNU GPL or license and copyright notices
in the source files. Could you please update the current distribution and
follow the instructions at the end of the GNU GPL itself that explain
how to apply it to your software ?

        When you're done, please submit your project again,

        Thanks in advance,