Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of onHandPC app kit

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of onHandPC app kit
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 11:38:38 +0200

        Hi,

        Your project was approved. Could you please refer to the operating
system as "GNU/Linux" ? It's less a matter of giving the GNU project the
credit it deserves for planning to build a 100% Free Software operating
system since the beginning. It also leads people to the ideals of freedom
that are too often forgoten when talking about the kernel itself.

        Thanks in advance,