[Savannah-hackers] RE: QNU Queue Messaging System (gnu-queue)

From: Matthew Alton
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] RE: QNU Queue Messaging System (gnu-queue)
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 03:17:14 +0200 (CEST)

I have decided that the system name "gnu-queue" collides with an existing GNU
project called "queue."  I would like to give my project the system name "gems"
instead.  This is an acronym for "GNU Enterprise Messaging System."  It seems
to be unique to your system.

I apologise for any confusion this has caused.  I have frankly never been too
concerned with the name of the system.  I am open to suggestions.

Thank you.

FreeBox - The World's Finest Web Mail Solution
Get your own FREE email at http://www.freebox.com/