Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Opal IDE For Home

From: Loic Dachary
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Opal IDE For Home Use
Date: Wed, 15 May 2002 01:25:05 +0200

        Hi,

        Could you please submit your project again and explain how it
could be used with existing Free Software Java suites (see
http://www.gnu.org/software/java/) ?  This is important for Savannah
because we can't really host a project which cannot be run with Free
Software ;-)

        Thanks for your understanding,