[Savannah-hackers] [ 100914 ] A way to hide your email address?

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 100914 ] A way to hide your email address?
Date: Tue, 14 May 2002 19:16:46 -0400

Support Request #100914, was updated on 2002-May-15 00:55
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=100914&group_id=11

Category: Web

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-May-15 01:16

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.1 (X11 ; GNU / Linux 2.4.18-4 i686 ; fr_FR)

In fact, none have made this request.

And it is required that any savannah user can be contacted.
If they are project admin, new users may want to contact
them. If not, it always better anyway that a way to contact
anyone personnaly is provided.

You talked about spam : do you think that the "user AT host
DOT domain" is an insufficient protection and we should to
something that the adress contains stuff like "user
_RANDOMWORD_ host DOT domain" ?

If the problem is not spam, I think your request is very
*special* and maybe, if you dont want to be contacted in any
way, you should associate your account with a useless
@yahoo.com adress. But it's on your side.

By: nospam