Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS Howto

From: mathieu
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] CVS Howto
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 11:46:26 +0200

Try to do the process explained in the FAQ step by step, telling me what you get.

Thanks for all your nice help, I finally managed to do it.

May I suggest to change the 'How to upload my project ?' FAQ question to 'How to upload my project to CVS ?" for too quick readers like me - mea culpa ;-(

That's an idea. But other folk may thinks that this new name can lead to think that there are other way to upload a project...

By the way, I have a customer asking me to setup a source code management system. I was wondering if Subversion is stable enough for basic uses or if I should better install CVS.

I dont have a clue about this.
The server here is named subversion but is running cvs. I think that this name was given before a "subversion project" exists.

There is some discussing about integration subversion (as an alternative to cvs) on savannah but nothing is planned.

--
mathieu
* http://meuh.coleumes.org Le R茅seau Voltaire, cancrelats anim茅s par le lucre ou idiots sans scrupules ? *