[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of phpFamily

From: goon
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of phpFamily
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 10:18:11 -0400

Thomas Basset <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: phpFamily
System name: phpfamily

My project aims to give people a free solution to share genealogical
informations on the Internet. It is a software such as Heredis in which you can
add people from the same family, make search to find relationships between
people, all the people born the same days, etc. Well, it\'s just a genealogical
software with the features the users will ask me to develop.

After the explanation say:
It does not exist yet but I\'m working on it.

Other Software Required:
On server side :
A web server such as Apache with PHP
MySQL

On user side :
Just a browser

Other Comments:
Sorry if the english is bad, but I\'m french ;-)