Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of A Gnome UI for Po

From: Craig Callender
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of A Gnome UI for Portage
Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 08:36:24 -0800 (AKDT)

Mathieu,
        Place your worries at ease, I read over all your documentation
after I had completed the form and apologize for my mistake in naming it
OpenSource rather then Free Software.  It is Free Software and will not
rely on any third-party proprietary software (or any-party for that
matter).  Thank you very much for you time and your service, it is
appreciated.

-- Craig Callender