[Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of tiger

From: Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: savannah.gnu.org: submission of tiger
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 12:13:36 +0200

On Mon, May 20, 2002 at 11:48:21AM +0200, Mathieu Roy wrote:

> In order to release your project under the GPL you should write
> copyright
> notice and license notice at the beginning of every source
> code file.  Please follow the advice of
> http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

        ¿? This is already done for every source code file at Tiger.
Please check
http://www.dat.etsit.upm.es/~jfs/debian/security/tiger/tiger-2.2.4p2

All the source code files include a pointer to the COPYRIGHT file which
is, in fact, the GPL:

"Please see the file COPYING for the complete copyright notice."

Source code includes files under scripts/ as well as the 'tiger',
'tigexp' and 'tigercron'.

        Could you please tell me which files do *not* follow this?

> Could you resubmit once this is done (you can do this copying the big
> re-registration link provided in the mail you get when you have
> registered) ?

        Do I have to do it?

        Regards

        Javi