Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Emacs Speaks Stat

From: A.J. Rossini
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Emacs Speaks Statistics
Date: 22 May 2002 09:49:53 -0700

>>>>> "mathieu" == Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> writes:

    mathieu> Can you please resubmit your project with a valid url ?
    mathieu> (you can redo this easily copying  the big re-registration link
    mathieu> provided in the mail you get when you have registered)

I did, but it mentions that "that group name already exists".

    mathieu> http://software.biostat.washington.edu/statsoft/ESS/ is a 404

Sigh... I should've typed

 http://software.biostat.washington.edu/statsoft/ess/

Apologies!

best,
-tony

    mathieu> Le mer 22 mai 2002 ~  7h18, address@hidden a ~crit :
    >> A package was submitted to savannah.gnu.org.

    >> This mail was sent to address@hidden,
    >> address@hidden
    >> A.J. Rossini <address@hidden> described the package as

    >> follows:
    >> License: gpl
    >> Other License:
    >> Package: Emacs Speaks Statistics
    >> System name: ess
    >> This package does NOT want to apply for inclusion in the GNU project

    >> This is an Emacs package which assists with statistical analysis and
    >> programming for performing statistical data analysis.
    >> Current WWW Site:

    >> http://software.biostat.washington.edu/statsoft/ESS/
    >> Current License: GPL 2.0

    >> Current Version: 5.1.21 (next to be released in the coming month).

    >> Current Status: Active.

    >> (We are considering moving over all development to here).

    >> Other Software Required:

    >> Emacs or XEmacs for the interface.
    >> R (GNU GPL 2.0), and a number of open source and commercial statistics
    >> packages, including XLispStat, ViSta, S-PLUS, SAS, Stata, Omegahat,
    >> and possibly others.
    >> Other Comments:

    >> Lead Developer/Coordinator: Tony Rossini <address@hidden>

    mathieu> --
    mathieu> Mathieu Roy

    mathieu> * http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
    mathieu> * http://yeupou.coleumes.org
    mathieu> * http://gpg.coleumes.org (GPG Key)

--
A.J. Rossini                            Rsrch. Asst. Prof. of Biostatistics
U. of Washington Biostatistics          address@hidden