Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Emacs Speaks Stat

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Emacs Speaks Statistics
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 18:58:15 +0200

Le mer 22 mai 2002 à 18h49, A.J. Rossini a écrit :
> [...]

    mathieu> Can you please resubmit your project with a valid url ?
    mathieu> (you can redo this easily copying  the big
re-registration link
    mathieu> provided in the mail you get when you have registered)

I did, but it mentions that "that group name already exists".

    mathieu> http://software.biostat.washington.edu/statsoft/ESS/ is a
404

Sigh... I should've typed

 http://software.biostat.washington.edu/statsoft/ess/

Apologies!

best,
-tony

Ok, your package is fine, so it's approved but... you need to resubmit it since I've discarded it.

use the the big re-registration link provided in the mail you get when you have registered

* http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
* http://yeupou.coleumes.org
* http://gpg.coleumes.org (GPG Key)