Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Oroborus

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Oroborus
Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 18:52:01 +0200

Le mer 22 mai 2002 à 18h45, Stefan Pfetzing a écrit :
* mathieu <address@hidden> [020522 18:39]:
> Also could you create a tarbal with the code as it now exists
> and make it available to a temporary URL ?
> (or sending it by mail)
No problem:

http://www.dreamind.de/oroborus.shtml
http://www.dreamind.de/debian/dists/sid/main/source/x11/oroborus_2.0.4-16.tar.gz

The other tools are there too (fspanel)

http://www.dreamind.de/debian/dists/sid/main/source/x11/mde-fspanel_0.8-12.tar.gz

All of these (oroborus, deskmenu (not there yet, but in debian),
desklaunch
(not there yet, but in debian) and keylaunch (not there yet, but in
debian))
are originally developed by Ken Lynch, but he stopped developing. I
talked
with him a bit and he agrees that I further maintain them all :) (I
already
talked with the Debian Maintainer of these too and he agrees that I
can do his
job as well on these Packages (he seems not to have the time, but he
still
maintains some other packages).

In order to release your project under the GPL you should write copyright
notice and license notice at the beginning of every source
code file, please follow the advice of
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-howto.html

(it means something since a file of your project can be used somewhere else, outside of your project and COPYING file)

You you update your package and resend me an url or a package ?

Regards,

Can you update your packages

* http://savannah.gnu.org/users/yeupou
* http://yeupou.coleumes.org