[Savannah-hackers] groupedit.php modifications

From: mathieu
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] groupedit.php modifications
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:33:35 +0200

I've modified this file to permit us to do faster the registration approval stuff.

Now, in fact, only the Status, Public and GNU Package (or not) need really to be edited, when approving a project.

The html_cvs is defined with the system name and there's an option *auto* that set the html_cvs according to the choice you have made about GNU Package (or not).

You can take a look at it and tell me what you think.

Also, there's apparently no need to "change the home page link for www.freesoftware.fsf.org/project instead of the default www.gnu.org/software/project". The only use of this link is, apparently, on the project_home page. I've edited (two day ago) this page and it show now a correct url according to the status GNU Package or not, without using the url_link field in the database (if this url_link is different than an /non-gnu/project or /software/project/, it is used).

--
mathieu
* http://meuh.coleumes.org Le Réseau Voltaire, cancrelats animés par le lucre ou idiots sans scrupules ? *