Re: [Savannah-hackers] groupedit.php modifications -> finally

From: mathieu
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] groupedit.php modifications -> finally
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 12:20:45 +0200

I've made several modifications.

The "clever" way to get the correct url is now included in getHomePage, the function that should be use everytime when the homepage url is showed and getHomePage is also used in the /cvsroot/savannah/savannah/www/project/admin/editgroupinfo.php file (instead of editgroupinfo <- database, it is editgroupinfo <- getHomePage <- database).

Now, the html_cvs field can be edited in two way :
        - software/project or /non-gnu/project
        - something different

In the first case, the getHomePage will always check that the field is correct regarding if the package is GNU or not.
In the second case... self explaining, no ?

Sure, we can manually correct the html_cvs field if the package is GNU or not. I prefer let computers do things they do better and faster than any human and without errors.

--
mathieu
* http://meuh.coleumes.org Le Réseau Voltaire, cancrelats animés par le lucre ou idiots sans scrupules ? *