Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Music Server

From: Jaime E. Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Music Server
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 11:13:17 +0100

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 12:27:06PM -0400, address@hidden wrote:

> Joe Wreschnig <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
> License: gpl
> Other License: I explained the licensing situation earlier; everything will
> be either under the GPL or a GPL + something else disjunctive license.
> Package: Music Server
> System name: ms

Hi,
I'm handling the approval of your project; I'm sorry I missed your earlier
explanation of the license so I don't know what's that "something else" you're
referring to. Could you send me a copy of your earlier explanation? or if you
already had some discussion about it with someone from Savannah, please tell
me the name of that person.

Regards,
Jaime