Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Next5Minutes and more on future of Savannah (

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: Next5Minutes and more on future of Savannah (fwd)
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 18:46:01 -0600 (MDT)

    I've had many discussions with our local network authorities because our
    Portuguese Academic Network has an Acceptable Users Policy (AUP) that
clearly
    states that webpages in the network must not show any commercial
    advertisement.

Who is officially responsible for enforcing the policy?  Maybe if you
convince those people, you will not need to convince your local
network authorities.