[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Bonyade Narmafzarhaye

From: a . zeini
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Bonyade Narmafzarhaye Azad
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 11:09:14 -0400

Arash Zeini <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
Package: Bonyade Narmafzarhaye Azad
System name: bna

The projects full name is \"Bonyade Narmafzarhaye Azad\" (BNA), which is Farsi
for \"Free Software Foundation\". It is an umbrella project of Chapar Shabdiz
Ltd., which is an open source company. The umbrella project is supposed to be
the top domain for all the community projects, launched or supported by Chapar
Shabdiz. Due to missing (very expensive) facilities in Iran, we would like to
setup a project in Savannah, in order to be able to offer independent mailing
lists and other facilities (CVS...) for our community.
Chapar Shabdiz respects and accepts GPL and compatible licenses (Free software
or open source). The intention is to support Free software, GNU/Linux and open
source in Iran.
Chapar Shabdiz intends to use this project fo rits own source release as well.
Chapar Shabdiz has furthermore an authorization letter from RMS in order to
launch www.fsf.ir and www.gnu.ir. We could not launch these sites due to
missing, affordable and independent hosting resources in Iran.

Two projects already exist, as community projects. They are available at:
http://www.farsikde.com and http://www.linuxiran.org

Chapar Shabdiz itself is reachable here:
http://www.chaparshabdiz.com

We would really appreciate your support in order to launch this umbrella
project. We wont be able to have our associated mailing lists for much longer.