Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Baatchit Communit

From: Jaime E . Villate
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Baatchit Community Software
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:33:13 +0100

We'd like to take a look at your source code; please register your project
again giving a URL where it can be found (it can be a temporary one).

To host your project here, it should not depend on any proprietary
software. In particular, since you use Java, your project should not depend on
Java 1.3/Swing which are proprietary; it should work with one of the free
implementations of Java (see: http://www.gnu.org/software/java).

Regards,
Jaime