Re: [Savannah-hackers] filesystem permissions using SCP for file upload

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] filesystem permissions using SCP for file upload
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2002 10:26:14 +0200

In fact, generally, it is better to avoid the use of the -p option and let ssh setting the correct mode by himself.

Cheers!

Le mar 02 jui 2002 à 23h30, conan dalton a écrit :

Bonjour Mathieu,

I had tried with the -p option, but I was using mode 644 (rw-r--r--)
rather than 2775, so perhaps that was my mistake.

Thank you for fixing it for me!
Best wishes
 - conan

 --- Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> wrote: > Have you used scp with the
-p option (Preserves modification times,