Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Flak Archiver

From: Mathieu Roy
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Flak Archiver
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 11:17:35 +0200

Could you create a tarbal with the code as it now exists
and make it available to a temporary URL, and then resubmit ?

(you can resubmit your project with ease copying the big re-registration link provided in the mail you get when you have registered)

Also note that Linux is kernel, not a complete operating system.

Regards,