[Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Flak Archiver

From: nehal
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] savannah.gnu.org: submission of Flak Archiver
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 01:51:32 -0400

Nehal Mistry <address@hidden> described the package as follows:
License: expat
Other License:
Package: Flak Archiver
System name: flakarchiver

Flak Archiver is an application for extracting and creating archives for many
different file formats under the MIT License. It uses the wxWindows GUI
library. Win32 and GNU/Linux support is planned.

(Note: the tarball link below will compile under win32 but not yet on GNU/Linux
due to the fact that autoconf/automake scripts are still under construction)

It already exists and you can download the latest distribution at
http://flakarchive.sf.net/flakarchive.tar.gz

Other Software Required:
wxwindows library

Other Comments:
my project has not had a release, but i was using sourceforge.net services (
sf.net/projects/flakarchive ). unfortunately, i had some support requests due
to CVS problems, but i have waited too long and development has stopped due to
this reason. I would like to try savannah.gnu.org services and i would
appreciate it if you give me this chance, Thankyou.

NOTE: the last time i submitted, you have asked me to do this \"In order to
release your project under the GPL you should write copyright notice and
license notice at the beginning of every source code file\" but i am not
releasing under GPL, please take this in account