[Savannah-hackers] [ 101032 ] ssh problems: usage of openssh 3.4p1 ?

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101032 ] ssh problems: usage of openssh 3.4p1 ?
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 02:58:11 -0400

Support Request #101032, was updated on 2002-Jun-29 11:34
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101032&group_id=11

Category: CVS

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-Jul-11 08:58

Message:
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Links (2.1pre1; Linux 2.4.18-3 i586; x)

Well, apparently I was right, it was this mixed lowercase/uppercase login the
cause of the trouble.

By: yeupou