[Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] cfperl want to be a GNU package

From: Free Software Foundation
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] cfperl want to be a GNU package
Date: Mon, 22 Jul 2002 18:07:45 -0700

Please add cfperl (written by Ted Zlatanov <address@hidden>) to the GNU
Evaluations list, and acknowledge back to this address when it has been
added.

Please note the following in the entry:

      * bkuhn checked to make sure the maintainers agreed to GNU policy.

      * they originally got in touch with us via registering on savannah,
        requesting us to make it a GNU program.

      * include with the submission report Ted's paragraph below that
        compares cfengine and cfperl.

> cfengine-compatible extension language, which will parse cfengine
> configuration files and accept cfperl-specific extensions that for
> several reasons are better implemented in cfperl than in cfengine.
>
> >    * A URL where the source code can be downloaded.
>
> ftp://lifelogs.com/pub/cfperl-1.04.tar.gz

I asked:

--
Bradley M. Kuhn, Executive Director
Free Software Foundation     |  Phone: +1-617-542-5942