Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] cfperl want to be a GNU package

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] cfperl want to be a GNU package
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 14:49:12 -0400

On Sat, 27 Jul 2002, address@hidden wrote:
> We have received a request to evaluate cfperl to be included in the
> GNU Project, thank you very much for your offer.  We will complete
> this evaluation as soon as possible, but the team of evaluators is
> made out of volunteers, so sometimes this could mean weeks.
>
> During the course of the evaluation you might be contacted by one or
> more evaluator regarding any questions or suggestions we may have.
>
> The last word about your software becoming part of the GNU Project
> or not is from Richard M. Stallman himself; we just help him with
> the parts of this workload that we can handle.

No problem, cfperl is still in its early stages and won't be ready for
the prime time for a while.  I appreciate your time and effort.  Don't
hesitate to contact me with any questions or suggestions.

Thanks

--
Teodor Zlatanov <address@hidden>
"Brevis oratio penetrat colos, longa potatio evacuat ciphos." -Rabelais