Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] cfperl want to be a GNU package

From: Brian Youmans
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: [Savannah] cfperl want to be a GNU package
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 10:57:12 -0400

Bradley, I hate to inform you of this, but you are a bit out of touch.
Even *I* am aware of the fact that there are 100s of non-GNU packages on
savannah, and they have been there for a long time!  Are you actually saying
that the official position is that they shouldn't be there?  If so, this
official position must not have been clear to the savannah folks.

- Confused in Boston