[Savannah-hackers] [ 101480 ] Asked for 'password' instead of 'passph'

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101480 ] Asked for 'password' instead of 'passph'
Date: Sat, 02 Nov 2002 01:26:55 -0500

Support Request #101480, was updated on 2002-Nov-02 00:08
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101480&group_id=11

Category: SSH Connection

By: yeupou
Date: 2002-Nov-02 07:26
Logged In: YES
user_id=1896
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.5 (X11; Linux i686; U;) Gecko/20020623
Debian/1.2.5-0.woody.1

Your key seems ok.

Can you copy/paste the output of the command
ssh -v address@hidden

?

By: jsdn