[Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Heroes - savannah.nongnu.org

From: Alexandre Duret-Lutz
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] Re: submission of Heroes - savannah.nongnu.org
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 20:33:15 +0100

>>> "Mathieu" == Mathieu Roy <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

 Mathieu> I havent find a COPYING file in your main CVS module.

Fixed.

[...]

 Mathieu> Can you confirm that all this libs are free. Browsing
 Mathieu> their website, I'm still unable to know understand
 Mathieu> which license is libGGI released, for instance.

I've mentioned the licenses in the new submission.

[...]

 Mathieu> Could you resubmit your project once it's done?
 Mathieu> You can resubmit your project with ease by copying
 Mathieu> the big re-registration URL provided in the mail
 Mathieu> you received  at submission

I wish I could :)  See Bug #1693.
--
Alexandre Duret-Lutz