Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of DistWork - savannah.gnu.org

From: Rudy Gevaert
Subject: Re: [Savannah-hackers] submission of DistWork - savannah.gnu.org
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 23:04:49 +0100

Andreas Rottmann wrote:
ready for the first release. I don't know how mature and
coding-standards-compliant a program must be to a apply for becoming
GNU, and don't really know the application process. It would be nice
if you could give me some hints here. Next follows a description of
the functionality distwork already implements, as it is in CVS ATM.

Hi,

You can find some information on:
http://savannah.gnu.org/faq/?group_id=11&question=What_does_it_mean_to_become_a_GNU_package.txt

You can mail address@hidden with the request when you think your project is ready.

We will then ask the evaluation team. You can also ask it yourselves but I can't remember (find) the email adres or an url with more information.

Rudy

--
Rudy Gevaert <rudy-sv AT webworm.org> <http://www.webworm.org>
Please reply with a CC to address@hidden if