[Savannah-hackers] [ 101433 ] convert Anubis to GNU Anubis

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-hackers] [ 101433 ] convert Anubis to GNU Anubis
Date: Sat, 16 Nov 2002 11:55:01 -0500

Support Request #101433, was updated on 2002-Oct-23 03:00
You can respond by visiting:
http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?func=detailsupport&support_id=101433&group_id=11

Category: None

By: hgayosso
Date: 2002-Nov-16 11:55
Logged In: YES
user_id=145
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 Galeon/1.2.5 (X11; Linux i586; U;) Gecko/20020610
Debian/1.2.5-1

Hello guys!

I can confirm that Anubis was accepted as GNU software.